Ten great things to do down on the farm when you visit us this Summer!
- Animal Feeding – Feed TG the horse, Godfrey the sheep, the chickens, the ducks and not to forget the cats, Henry & Heidi.
- Collect the eggs.
- Walk the farm trail – Find the hide? Can you spot? Deer, Buzzard, Jay, Woodpecker, Snake, Lizard, Slow Worm, to name a few. How many wild flowers can you identify?
- River Walk – Put your wellies on and walk up the river bed! Can you find Holly Falls, Bog Falls, Witches Cauldron and Cairn Beach? How about racing Reed Boats?
- Build a Dam – How much water can your dam hold back and will it last the next rain storm?
- Have Campfire – Toast marsh mellows and sing a few songs!
- Build a fancy Cairn at Cairn Beach.
- Laze in a hammock.
- Visit the play area – Be Tarzan on the tyre swing or find out who is best at penalty shoot outs.
- Go on a night hike – Listen to the owls, watch out for bats and gaze at the stars.
There is so much to do! Down on the Farm in Devon!