Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our customers and friends!
What a year it has been. Thank you to everyone who has stayed with us during this difficult time. We are heartened that everyone has enjoyed great happy holidays despite the essential restrictions and safety precautions. We look forward to a much better 2021 for everyone!
This year we are again supporting Devon Air Ambulance (https://www.daat.org) with a donation rather than sending cards. They do an amazing job complementing the emergency services with super fast critical care response.
Thank you again and stay safe 🙂
Great News! The AA has reviewed our COVID-19 procedures. Very pleased we have their seal of approval 🙂
Visit England have now also reviewed our COVID-19 processes and procedures and they too have given us their approval.
Ten great things to do down on the farm when you visit us this Summer!
- Animal Feeding – Feed TG the horse, Godfrey the sheep, the chickens, the ducks and not to forget the cats, Henry & Heidi.
- Collect the eggs.
- Walk the farm trail – Find the hide? Can you spot? Deer, Buzzard, Jay, Woodpecker, Snake, Lizard, Slow Worm, to name a few. How many wild flowers can you identify?
- River Walk – Put your wellies on and walk up the river bed! Can you find Holly Falls, Bog Falls, Witches Cauldron and Cairn Beach? How about racing Reed Boats?
- Build a Dam – How much water can your dam hold back and will it last the next rain storm?
- Have Campfire – Toast marsh mellows and sing a few songs!
- Build a fancy Cairn at Cairn Beach.
- Laze in a hammock.
- Visit the play area – Be Tarzan on the tyre swing or find out who is best at penalty shoot outs.
- Go on a night hike – Listen to the owls, watch out for bats and gaze at the stars.
There is so much to do! Down on the Farm in Devon!